- Published: Sunday, 31 May 2020 18:41
Following the government’s latest announcement regarding the easing of lockdown measures in England and the proposed move from level 4 to level 3 on the COVID alert scale on or about the 1 June, we are planning to resume training from 22nd June 2020.
We are taking a phased approach to reflect demand from customers and to make sure that we establish the safeguards necessary to protect you and our people.
HOW WE WILL MAKE TRAINING SAFE FOR YOU:
- If you have any of the symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g. new persistent cough, high temperature, loss or change of smell or taste) you must not attend training. We will provide transfer to a future course.
- We may check your temperature before entering the training room.
- We will always implement social distancing measures between everyone during the course and request the same of candidates during breaks. To do this we will have reduced class sizes for the training venue.
- There will be hand sanitisation and regular hand-washing protocols in place.
- We have altered our training strategies to ensure that trainers and candidates do not touch and remain social distanced during practical sessions.
- Face coverings will not be provided, but you are welcome to wear your own should you wish.
We will continue to monitor and comply with ALL future Government advice and would appreciate your co-operation during these difficult times.
Together we can play our part in reducing the spread of this virus.